Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2015 Fiesta ST Silver Owner!

Hey wassup everyone just bought my ST 6 months ago and loving it! super fun and go-kart like handling! Most people don't understand why i got this car because where I live "Hawaii" the Toyots Tacoma is king! I already have a Toyota 4 Runner and love that truck also but I was looking for a fun side ride to go to work and save some gas. I did some research and found the Fist and can't complain! Maybe a lil too small for my taste but i understand why it's this size and it helps with performance! I made the mistake of letting my cousin drive it to the store with me in the car because I was tired and he shifted from 1st then 2nd then 1st again! big crunching and grinding and abs braking was all kicking in at once and I thought he had broke the car! I was so pissed! but it seems to drive just fine but I can feel a difference when I shift now it feels grindy and clunky and I have to put more effort to get into gear! sucks! it still works though so im happy until I gotta sell it soon before something really breaks!

Welcome!
Try taking it back to the dealer and have them look at it. Maybe something was going to break anyway. I went from second to first a couple times when I first got my FiST but no problems.