Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

2014 fiesta titanium

City
Durham
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2014 fiesta Titanium
Greetings y’all, Jack and I’m the unfortunate owner of a ‘14 fiesta in titanium trim. Don’t get me wrong she’s quite the car and I’ll drive it till it blows up or I die in it. My fiesta is an envy green hatch back with a manual transmission and has had a myriad of parts and upgrades put on and even more work done to it
  • Custom long tube high output header
  • Full mustang 5.0 performance catback exhaust converted to an axle-over
  • Fully built Ford performance clutch
  • Bulletproof built transmission currently running a 4.10:1 ratio
  • Stock 16in aluminum wheels
  • Trimmed interior
  • Random here and there things that I forget

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
Welcome to the forum. Please post a few pictures of your Fiesta!

Mercurios2011

Premium Account
City
interlachen
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 fiesta se 5spd
seems like all you need is a dyno and a remap ,I dig that green lime color , don't see many around here

OP
Jackwaggon22
City
Durham
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2014 fiesta Titanium
Thread Starter #5
seems like all you need is a dyno and a remap ,I dig that green lime color , don't see many around here
I had it dyno’ed in early 2020 b4 everything happened but that’s 3 years past and I’ve done 10x more to it since then. So idk what I’d be making as of now if I had to guess I’d say I’ve only added 15hp over my previous but I definitely make way more torque now.

Mercurios2011

Premium Account
City
interlachen
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 fiesta se 5spd
That's cool!, after 2011 they where so much easier to tune, even tho you can only do so much to these N/As , 15 to 20 hp definitely is a improvement on these light chasis just wish the gears where somewhat longer , but is a cheap and easy to maintain car and gets killer gas mileage , I took ownership almost 4 years ago and the only thing ever done to it, is headers to a decat exhaust system and a remap to run 93 Oct ganin 20 hp and 16 lbs or at least thats what base map claims, I have never ran it on a dyno 🤷‍♂️
But the car has definitely woke up! Looking into possible set wheels only cause I'm getting a Slightly wider tire and figure what the hell , be the only external upgrade ever done to it. Trans is completely bone stock and other than kn panel filter so is the
Engine.

OP
Jackwaggon22
City
Durham
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2014 fiesta Titanium
Thread Starter #7
That's cool!, after 2011 they where so much easier to tune, even tho you can only do so much to these N/As , 15 to 20 hp definitely is a improvement on these light chasis just wish the gears where somewhat longer , but is a cheap and easy to maintain car and gets killer gas mileage , I took ownership almost 4 years ago and the only thing ever done to it, is headers to a decat exhaust system and a remap to run 93 Oct ganin 20 hp and 16 lbs or at least thats what base map claims, I have never ran it on a dyno 🤷‍♂️
But the car has definitely woke up! Looking into possible set wheels only cause I'm getting a Slightly wider tire and figure what the hell , be the only external upgrade ever done to it. Trans is completely bone stock and other than kn panel filter so is the
Engine.
Oh Yha, no doubt about the tune ability, when I first started working on the car I immediately was pushing for a 25 hp gain and while it definitely took WAAAAAY more time and effort [I stopped counting the dollars 😅] than I expected but I felt amazing when I hit the dyno and saw 150 hp. After all that though I was hooked, and went straight into the engine work and beefing everything up in preparation for a turbo I pulled off of a wrecked F-250 (just waiting on my manifold to be fixed) but I ran into fuel and camshaft issues that took a lot of my time. Luckily I ended up finishing the “beefing” because now its do or die time in my mind.
So now I’m here and hoping to get some tips on some stuff if and when they come up. I’m afraid tho that now that I’m cracking so deep into the power train and pushing close to FBO ST power figures, I’m just getting into the thick of it when it come to problems 😂. Time shall tell me guess

Mercurios2011

Premium Account
City
interlachen
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 fiesta se 5spd
wow!! I have only seen one guy convert an SE to ST , cant remember what numbers he was pushing all I know is that those ST are little devils , they can gain quite a bit with bolt ons and a Tune!
if you made 150hp that right there surpass the previous 145 with Racing Headers ,Decat System a CAI and a tune at @ 7k rpms, However 2012 an up have different pcms. so you may just be scraping the surface on far you could take it N/A. That is the only thing I regret , not bumping the rev limiter on mine
There is this one video on TY of a St Fiesta giving a Focus ST a run for its money with nothing but bolt ons a larger intercooler and tune. There will only be one way to find out ,It will either break from the line or pull hard,:LOL:

OP
Jackwaggon22
City
Durham
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2014 fiesta Titanium
Thread Starter #9
wow!! I have only seen one guy convert an SE to ST , cant remember what numbers he was pushing all I know is that those ST are little devils , they can gain quite a bit with bolt ons and a Tune!
if you made 150hp that right there surpass the previous 145 with Racing Headers ,Decat System a CAI and a tune at @ 7k rpms, However 2012 an up have different pcms. so you may just be scraping the surface on far you could take it N/A. That is the only thing I regret , not bumping the rev limiter on mine
There is this one video on TY of a St Fiesta giving a Focus ST a run for its money with nothing but bolt ons a larger intercooler and tune. There will only be one way to find out ,It will either break from the line or pull hard,:LOL:
I’m scared of what I’m creating honestly, I have a large group of Ford peeps, ranging from your base model focus’ to one guy with a 5.0 coyote swapped fiesta (aka dummy power) and my build is somewhere on the low end of performance. I have considered a ST swap for a bit ( I have a built motor in my garage) but I sidelined that project due to the block having issues with heat dispersion in the cylinders. However, I will say this. Do I think ST swaps are a good project for anyone? No, it’s an engine swap at the core but it’s very doable if you have the knowledge. On the other hand, do I think turboing a N/A fiesta/focus is a good project? HELL YHA I’ve done two myself and know plenty of other people who have done one with basic knowledge of the platform and knows the basics of engines and what a turbo kit needs.

Mercurios2011

Premium Account
City
interlachen
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 fiesta se 5spd
a 5.0L on 2600lbs chassis:oops::eek: that's insane!!
my wifes 2018 2.3L Turbo Mustang moves very well , cant imagine a 5.0 on an even lighter chassis
like someone once told me a Turbo will make any car fast!, he had a daewoo turbo, made cheaply and that thing was pretty peppy i tell you .
I see what you mean about turboien NAs , just like i seen Hyundai accents being done the same way , and spanking hondas left and right
I been looking into performance manifold , injectors and fuel rails , but sadly none of that is available for these cars , my next step be lighter wheels(on the way), then close box CAI ( for looks mainly)
and eventually better clutch and mounts. and further down the line , get everything together to bump the rev limiter and see if I can modify the tune further myself with help from with a professional tuner
via remote option and that will probably be the end of that, if can in fact achieve 150hp like you did , i be extremely happy

OP
Jackwaggon22
City
Durham
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2014 fiesta Titanium
Thread Starter #11
a 5.0L on 2600lbs chassis:oops::eek: that's insane!!
my wifes 2018 2.3L Turbo Mustang moves very well , cant imagine a 5.0 on an even lighter chassis
like someone once told me a Turbo will make any car fast!, he had a daewoo turbo, made cheaply and that thing was pretty peppy i tell you .
I see what you mean about turboien NAs , just like i seen Hyundai accents being done the same way , and spanking hondas left and right
I been looking into performance manifold , injectors and fuel rails , but sadly none of that is available for these cars , my next step be lighter wheels(on the way), then close box CAI ( for looks mainly)
and eventually better clutch and mounts. and further down the line , get everything together to bump the rev limiter and see if I can modify the tune further myself with help from with a professional tuner
via remote option and that will probably be the end of that, if can in fact achieve 150hp like you did , i be extremely happy
Maybe I just live in a good area for fiesta modding but all the performance upgrades you mentioned are available in my area, most of my fiesta buddies are running with performance manifolds and upgraded fuel delivery… Ik for my car I’m running a carbon composite manifold from a UK supplier and performance fuel system. But even then, I have built my engine piece by piece using almost exclusively OEM Ford parts from both the consumer and Ford performance side. So if you’re looking into upgrades then dig around. Everything you’re looking for IS out there and generally cheaper than you’d expect (I had my transmission built for $1500 and race clutch for about $700)

Mercurios2011

Premium Account
City
interlachen
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 fiesta se 5spd
I know UK have a huge fan base and many more performance options than we do , just like a lot of Asia , freaking Asia!, I found a race header thru them first before I found out OBX headers from a 2012and up was compatible. Performance manifold and fuel delivery will definitely get me where I would like to be 145/150hp , torque is what I'm really after but being the fact is just a 1.6L and yet to modify the transmission ,I have no intentions on going internally , traying to keep everything bolt on in case one day I decide to sell the car ,be easy off , easy on and remove the tune .or drive it till explodes :ROFLMAO:
This is my very first time modifying anything , and I'm just enjoying the process , after so many negative people keep saying the same thing " oh you can't modify that , you can't tune , they don't sell things for it , your are wasting time". yet here 3 years later , Have tune, basic bolts ons and ,make 18/20% more power than stock
my response was always the same if it has a computer it can be modify , the software may not just be valuable yet, even tho is been available for the last 8/9 years !!

Mercurios2011

Premium Account
City
interlachen
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 fiesta se 5spd
Well so far I found fuel delivery upgrade but for 2014 and up , nothing for 2011 :cautious:

OP
Jackwaggon22
City
Durham
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2014 fiesta Titanium
Thread Starter #14
Well so far I found fuel delivery upgrade but for 2014 and up , nothing for 2011 :cautious:
What you looking for? Whole system (pump, rail, and injectors) or just pieces?

Mercurios2011

Premium Account
City
interlachen
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 fiesta se 5spd
yes to all three for when the time comes, I just want to be ahead how much is gonna cost me , as far as injectors I just learned they are factory quad stream ( 4 holes) so may just stick with em
I was checking with pumaspeed out of UK and they have some cool stuff too .Now as far as a performance intake manifold nothing yet but still looking , it be few months before I retune the car so
I have some time to plan ahead what I want to do

OP
Jackwaggon22
City
Durham
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2014 fiesta Titanium
Thread Starter #16
yes to all three for when the time comes, I just want to be ahead how much is gonna cost me , as far as injectors I just learned they are factory quad stream ( 4 holes) so may just stick with em
I was checking with pumaspeed out of UK and they have some cool stuff too .Now as far as a performance intake manifold nothing yet but still looking , it be few months before I retune the car so
I have some time to plan ahead what I want to do
If you’re installing yourself then you should be looking at about 400 for the injectors and rail assuming you do a similar setup to me. After that you’re just factoring in the pump of your choice depending on what you’re going for (high torque, HP, flames, etc).

Mercurios2011

Premium Account
City
interlachen
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 fiesta se 5spd
that is not a bad price at all! ,i would like a more TQ to HP balance eventually as far as HP 145/150 max and I be happy
flames ... nahh XD

Mercurios2011

Premium Account
City
interlachen
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 fiesta se 5spd
If you’re installing yourself then you should be looking at about 400 for the injectors and rail assuming you do a similar setup to me. After that you’re just factoring in the pump of your choice depending on what you’re going for (high torque, HP, flames, etc).
do you have a link for an intake manifold ?
thanks in advance