Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Happy Customer!

Trader history for WhiteFords (0)

I first saw this OCC kit about a month ago on this forum, and it seemed like Damond had everything I was looking for in a OCC. I wanted an American made kit; that could be configured in black, and mounted the can out of the way, for an OE look.

I was very impressed with the quick communication and fast shipping, as well as the $15 promotional discount offered to forum members.

I installed the kit today and am very impressed. All the components look very high quality, and it is very stealthy in all black. I covered the brass fittings and the check valve with shrink tubing, and further disguised the hoses with corrugated wire loom for an OE look. The mounting bracket had a couple 'holidays' in the paint job, but that was a quick fix with some gloss black paint.
I am happy with the dump valve on the canister, and I zip-tied the drain hose to the sway bar for ease of future use. I merely will cut the zip tie and turn the valve, releasing the slimy goodness into a drain cup.

Thank you to Damond Motorsports for a great product!