Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

2017 Fiesta SE

crabapple

City
Edmonds
State
WA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 Fiesta
I just bought this car. Outta in excellent condition, but I can't seem to link my phone to my Sync, even with Bluetooth on. What app should I be using?

OP
C

crabapple

City
Edmonds
State
WA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 Fiesta
Thread Starter #2
I just bought this car. Outta in excellent condition, but I can't seem to link my phone to my Sync, even with Bluetooth on. What app should I be using?
"It's"

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
Did you get an owner’s manual? There’s detailed information about how to Sync your phone and find out what the current system update status is.

Bflaker

City
Clarksburg
State
WV
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 Fiesta SE Sedan
I had issues with my phone connecting to the SYNC in my 2017, so I upgraded to a different headunit. You can check my build thread for specs and pics.

LionsTooth

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Northern
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Fiesta SE HB Magnetic
I had issues with my phone connecting to the SYNC in my 2017, so I upgraded to a different headunit. You can check my build thread for specs and pics.
Link to the build?

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
If there’s anything available for the North American fiesta, it has been released in the last few months. I would cut, gut and upgrade my 2011 Fiesta in a heartbeat to get a capacitive screen and integrated reverse camera and Apple CarPlay.
I’m unaware of anything being available to upgrade our factory audio systems.