Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Aftermarket Keyless Entry

What I Drive
2019 Ford Fiesta SE
2019 Base model SE. Pretty basic.
instead of doing the logical thing and getting a car with the whistles needed.

SO

Put a FORD aftermarket keypad on the door programmed it all was good with it, except they keyfobs didnt work.
Programmed the keyfobs and the keypad doesnt work. Only one will program at a time for me.

What am i doing wrong? How can i get both keys and the keypad programmed at the same time?

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
2019 Base model SE. Pretty basic.
instead of doing the logical thing and getting a car with the whistles needed.

SO

Put a FORD aftermarket keypad on the door programmed it all was good with it, except they keyfobs didnt work.
Programmed the keyfobs and the keypad doesnt work. Only one will program at a time for me.

What am i doing wrong? How can i get both keys and the keypad programmed at the same time?
When you program the keypad, did you program the keys at the same time?

OP
T
What I Drive
2019 Ford Fiesta SE
Thread Starter #3
When you program the keypad, did you program the keys at the same time?
Yes, did all that but when programming i was hitting the unlock button on the fob where as he was using the lock button. Dont think that would matter though.
This car wouldnt even allow me to have both key fobs programmed at the same time.