Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Hello from PA

State
PA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Fiesta SE
Yesterday I bought a brand new 2019 Fiesta SE hatchback in "Magnetic" with the SE appearance package and cold weather package. Got a great deal with the holiday discounts on top of some other rebates. I'd like to say everything is great, but for some reason the instrument cluster's dimmer button next to the headlight switch doesn't seem to do anything and it's all stuck on max brightness? Is there some trick I'm not seeing?

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
Yesterday I bought a brand new 2019 Fiesta SE hatchback in "Magnetic" with the SE appearance package and cold weather package. Got a great deal with the holiday discounts on top of some other rebates. I'd like to say everything is great, but for some reason the instrument cluster's dimmer button next to the headlight switch doesn't seem to do anything and it's all stuck on max brightness? Is there some trick I'm not seeing?
I believe that you must repeatedly tap the up or down arrow to dim or brighten the cluster display. It's not like the volume button on our televisions in that just pressing down or up adjusts to the desired level. Welcome to the forum.