Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

JBR Black/Red Shift Knob, used but in amazing condition

Trader history for Teriyakibbs (0)

SOLD: JBR Black/Red Shift Knob, used but in amazing condition

Amazing shift knob and is the perfect weight, it makes the shifts more direct and concise. Near perfect condition due to my fiesta not being my daily.

Details:
Weighing in at an incredible 538 grams as compared to the stock 156 grams, this heavy Shift Knob allows for smooth shifts by putting the weight at the end of the shift lever. This gives you greater mechanical advantage and lets the stick glide into gear. Powder coated in Wrinkle Black for superior grip. This is a must for any enthusiast.

Applications:
Focus & Fiesta ST

Includes:
Shift Knob & Shift Knob Adapter

$65 shipped

Bevster

Hi. I'm keen on the shift knob. Will u consider shipping to South Africa and accept payment through paypal?

I don't know why I couldn't send PMs on this forum. =/

How many miles/months have you used it for? I just don't know how new/used it is, and knobs get a lot of physical contact on every car ride.
Does $60 work for you?

Sorry, my PM doesn't seem to work - they're not getting sent. Or are you receiving them by any chance?

Awesome, thanks! Do you use PayPal?

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
Sorry, my PM doesn't seem to work - they're not getting sent. Or are you receiving them by any chance?

Awesome, thanks! Do you use PayPal?
PMs should work. But by default they do not keep a copy in the sent folder. scroll down before you send it and check of keep a copy.