Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Need Advice on performance upgrades on my 2015 ford fiesta.

Todd75

City
Calgary
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2015 ford fiesta se hatchback 1.6L
I am wanting to spice up my ford fiesta 1.6 litre 4 cylinder hatchback. I am starting with a K&N cold air intake. I am wanting to get an ecu performance chip. Would like suggestions on the best ecu chips for my car as well as other performance upgrades I can do. I'm looking for a quick car on take off and for the short stretch. Also would like to make it sound tougher but not too aggressive.

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
Unfortunately, no chips, reflashes or piggyback ecu's have ever been offered for the non-turbo 1.6 L Fiesta.
If anything had been done, we would be able to do hotter cams, bigger throttle bodies and higher flow fuel injectors. As it is, the PCM is locked and the involved upgrades are being done on the ST version.

OP
Todd75

Todd75

City
Calgary
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2015 ford fiesta se hatchback 1.6L
Thread Starter #3
I have found performance chips from diablo and sct that state they work in 2015 ford fiesta 1.6 liter.

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
I have found performance chips from diablo and sct that state they work in 2015 ford fiesta 1.6 liter.
Pick one and report back on it! You and I are not the only people who are interested. I have stopped searching for any kind of reflashes or chip since 2014.