Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Replacement Mirror Cover

akpasta

City
san francisco
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
ford fiesta 2016
Hi Folks,

I have a 2016 Black Ford Fiesta and I scraped the passenger mirror on the side of my garage door and broke it. I ordered a replacement on ebay and it won't fit! It says it's for a 2016 Fiesta. Here's what I bought: https://www.ebay.com/itm/For-2011-2...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

Is there a reason it won't fit? Did I buy the wrong item? Nothing on the mirror itself seems damaged at all. It seems like the pieces on the cover I purchased aren't positioned in a way that will fit into the mirror body.

1542759121313.png

OP
A

akpasta

City
san francisco
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
ford fiesta 2016
Thread Starter #3
Yes, I did. The old one broke into several pieces. There's tabs that are supposed to insert, but on the replacement mirror the tabs aren't placed properly so they don't fit into where they should on the mirror. Either a manufacturer defect or different years they're different. What should I do?

Yes, I did. The old one broke into several pieces. There's tabs that are supposed to insert, but on the replacement mirror the tabs aren't placed properly so they don't fit into where they should on the mirror. Either a manufacturer defect or different years they're different. What should I do?
I wonder if they gave you the mirror caps for the ones that don't have the blinkers. Some earlier models have non-blinkable side mirrors.