Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Voyant entretien

Mika

City
Sagone
State
Non-US
Country
Europe
What I Drive
Ford fiesta 2009
Bonjour. J'ai une ford fiesta 2009 1,6 tdci 3 porte phase 1. Je l'ai depuis plus de 2 ans maintenant et j'ai construit que le voyant de entretien ne s'est jamais allumé. C'est normal où pas?

Handy Andy

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grand Rapids
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Ford Fiesta SE HB
Hello. I have a 2009 ford fiesta 1.6 tdci 3 door phase 1. I have had it for over 2 years now and I have built that the service light has never come on. Is it normal or not?
First - Welcome!

Service Light?

You have several, one that looks like a little version of your engine, while another is an orange handled wrench.

You also have a console display that may show Icons as well as service messages.

You see both the spanner (Wrench) and the Engine light when you start the car - if you don't then you may have an issue - where one may have failed - they use LED, and they do have a long life - but that does not mean that they don't burn out.